Sunday, December 29, 2013

Facing Goliath

"Anyone can run away from a challenge but only a few can face it head on. Be strong! Be Courageous!" - Chinkee Tan

I had no enough courage to fight the race in UPH-System as HR Assistant/Executive Assistant of the Developmental Organization Department. I had no enough strength to pursue and not to run away. I let it go. December 3, 2013 marked my last day in the system where I only started last November 11, 2013.

I experienced once again the fears, tremors, and pressure also known as my "anxiety/panic" attack that I once experienced in nursing that caused me to shift to Masscom.

I wasn't really 100% sure if I made the right decision to run away from it basta ako, alam ko, I just want to get rid of it in my life.

So now, what's my giant? My goliath? 
-- The answer is very clear. It's my career. My work. My future. 

It feels like I've been crashed; My hopes, my plans, my dreams. It's very hard to move-on and stand up again. I really don't know what lies ahead of me but one thing I'm sure of, My future, My life is in God's hand and I know for sure that these things happens for a reason. 

For some, I'm a weakling.

For some, I'm stupid.

But again, I've been reminded,  I may ran away from this but then I know I'm still victorious because I have Jesus and that Jesus conquered all the fears I have right now. I am Victorious because of my Saviour.

I faced the Goliath of letting go of my work with no assurance of my tomorrow, but, God reminded me in Jeremiah that He has plans for my life, Plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me HOPE and a FUTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment