Monday, December 30, 2013

2013: What should I be thankful for you?

March
- Thesis Done

April
- Graduation
- Gold medal for Leadership

May
First job
- 21st Birthday

August
- Mcoy <3
- Mom has been cleared with colon cancer

September
- Young Women on the Journey: Beauty for Ashes Book and Launching

November
- 2nd Job.
- Bible study group with the ABBC Ladies
- Anxiety Attack

December
- Trekker's Thanks giving fellowship
- Kuya Pao's wedding
- Peanut
- Part - time work 
- Fun filled Christmas Party with the Antonio Clan
- First Christmas with Mcoy
- 1 year since Mc told me that He's been praying for me. :D

I still have alot more to be thankful for this year:
- My Family. Good health for all of us (no serious illness). No death. Still complete and intact.
- Christian Bible Church of Las Pinas.
- Blooming ladies; my forever girlfriends.
- Sunday School Ministry and the privilege to be the kid's small group facilitator 
- My family and I still have a comfortable home, can eat thrice a day
- Had and extended family; the Manay Family
- The people who came and left. 
- Friends
- I'm still alive!
- All the tears, pain, sadness, fears, joy, happiness, gladness..
- Everything that I experienced this year 
- All the lessons that I learned

No comments:

Post a Comment